My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes

My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes - Hallo friend Daily Home Ideas, In the article you read this time with the title My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts Article Nandita Manwani, Article the studio bangalore, we write this you can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes
link : My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes

Also Read


My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes

Finally after long deliberations & doodling with friends and family the logo for The Studio is out...yooohoo :)


Based on customer needs, the brand will have 3 ranges of interior options under it

1. The Eco Range - Pocket friendly home interior packages for 2 & 3 BHK apartments
2. The Classic Range - Complete home interiors in good quality material and workmanship
3. The Studio Range - Hi End stuff - Complete Interiors or individual Wardrobes/ Kitchens

As always would welcome your feedback and inputs

Signing off
Nandita


Thus articles My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes

that is all articles My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes This time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting.

You now read the article My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes with the link address http://designthisdesignthat.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-new-logo-studio-homes-kitchens.html

0 Response to "My New Logo - The Studio: Homes, Kitchens & Wardrobes"

Post a Comment